20 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
zendao says

So I just bought the Enfold theme and I was dissapointed to realize that it doesn’t look like the live preview right of the box… How do I make my website look like the live preview? Isn’t that what one buys it for? How can I outsource someone to build my website, is a coder the word use for people who make websites look cool? Anyway, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

3984 posts Community Team
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Envato Staff
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Brazil
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
+4 more
Dzinc Staff says

Hi zendao, this is a general open forum, the appropriate support forum for this theme can be found here.

Or, you can interact directly with the author here. The link takes you to the item’s Comments section, where you can also browse previous posts for additional information and/or troubleshooting.

Just leave the author a quick comment and he’ll gladly point you in the right direction.

Regarding importing the demo content, please take a moment to read this article. Good luck.

3163 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United Kingdom
charlie4282 says

Hi Endold is a Wordpress theme so by default yes you are right it would need to be populated. However to save you some time in your dashboard you have a tab call “Enfold” and the first thing you will see when clicking that is a button that says import demo content which will make it look the same as the demo.

Please also read the documentation that comes with the theme which provides further instructions on using the theme. Good luck

20 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
zendao says

Nothing but gold. Thanks guys!

by
by
by
by
by
by