I’m not entirely sure why my vector design was rejected. I wish there more in-depth reason other than ‘significant improvements and changes’ needed.
I did submit the vector to the Vector category. Does anyone know, from experience, what GraphicRiver requirements are for submitting vector designs.
My design is below. http://imgur.com/1K3wo
- United Kingdom
- Exclusive Author
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Won a Competition
- Referred between 100 and 199 users
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
I quite like the quality of the vectors, but I think the way you have composed the image doesn’t look that good. Maybe you could make it like a crest with symmetrical wheat plants at either side, like on the Erdinger beer logo or something like that. Just an idea.