6 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
WoogieChad says

Looking for a logo expert to transform my poorly executed vector logo into a high quality vector file. Looking for professional job, with various color versions (2-clr, 4-clr versions). Need someone who can take this idea/concept and make something great and stand on its own. Here is the sample file. I can send you the working .ai file, or you can start from scratch:

Please message me price and portfolio.

Thank you!

21 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
HayrollSteven says

Hi, Im interested. I can help you.. send an email to lopez_hayroll@hotmail.com.. thx

1738 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
gbs says

Feel free to contact me via the contact form in my profile and we could discuss more. Since you are a buyer, author cannot contact you directly via your profile. Cheers! :)

6 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
WoogieChad says

Feel free to contact me via the contact form in my profile and we could discuss more. Since you are a buyer, author cannot contact you directly via your profile. Cheers! :)

Okay, thanks you guys. Anyone else interested please respond to the thread and I will contact who I think will be a good fit.

47 posts
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
inspirasign says

Halo _ maybe I can help, please contact me at: email: project@inspirasign.com Portfolio: http://graphicriver.net/user/inspirasign/portfolio website: http://www.inspirasign.com

446 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
graphicspencil says

I am interested. Mail me at graphicspencil@hotmail.com

163 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
sandra_2010 says

hi there! Are you still in need here. We can be of help. kindly email me at sandramercado2010 [at] gmail [dot] com to discuss further. I’ll be glad to accommodate. Hoping to hear from you.

Thanks….

79 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
CenterSpread says

If this job is still active, i’d like to pitch for it too. Visit my website to view portfolio www.centerspread.org

5 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
DavidGriver says

Hello! My name is David and I’m a professional branding designer, I’ve worked with both big and small companies and I’ve enjoyed every minute ! I design all my logos using illustrator in full vector format based on brainstorming, sketching, and market research which I perform prior to this.

I encourage you to take a look at some of my previous branding projects: http://www.behance.net/davidgriver

You can add me on Skype at: “davidgriver” , or send me an email to: dgriver@gmail.com.

by
by
by
by
by
by