12 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
okanyapici says

Hi All,

I want my flvs be displayed with a fixed size, even no scale in fullscreen preview with browsers. Is there a way to do this ? I am talking about the flvs but not the player which plays it… Best wishes…

12 posts
okanyapici says

addition : not a aspect ratio like 16:9, but a fixed size…like 640×480

3256 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Beta Tester
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
+4 more
ParkerAndKent says

Hi All, I want my flvs be displayed with a fixed size, even no scale in fullscreen preview with browsers. Is there a way to do this ? I am talking about the flvs but not the player which plays it… Best wishes…

You should talk about the video players not the flvs… the flv have a size, if they get resized is because the video player you’re using resizes them. You should edit the video player code to block any resizing.

Parker

12 posts
okanyapici says

i use flash flv player, i set it up as no scale. But whenever i go fullscreen mode in the browser the flv dominates everything. flv goes on top of everything even if it is at root level and scales so that it fills whole screen…

1660 posts
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Won a Competition
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
+4 more
flashedge says

As said by Nico, it’s up to the player to place and resize the video. You might consider to check out my latest item which has 4 scale modes, including the original size behaviour and keeps the video centered even in fullscreen.

by
by
by
by
by
by