3 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
parsigroup says

This can’t be done because envato have only 2-3 reviewers on Themeforest (sometimes only 1) for all items. They don’t have so many people.

yes , it is true , and because of this i say they need uses active users . they can give commission to that users for their reviews , in example 10 dollar for every 50 , 100 or any number of useful reviews.

4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
designinvento says

Well good to change about process bar but i think in a wrong direction. it will make us more confused or curious about when gonna review my item. I have read in previous comments some one have wrote it should something like, i could know how many items before me and then my item stands. I totally agreed with him, Are you ???

Regards

163 posts World Director
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
dedalx says

This can’t be done because envato have only 2-3 reviewers on Themeforest (sometimes only 1) for all items. They don’t have so many people.
yes , it is true , and because of this i say they need uses active users . they can give commission to that users for their reviews , in example 10 dollar for every 50 , 100 or any number of useful reviews.

Reviewers opinion must be impartial and not corruption, this can’t be done with active users or other authors. This is why very hard to find good reviewer.

3 posts
parsigroup says

Reviewers opinion must be impartial and not corruption, this can’t be done with active users or other authors. This is why very hard to find good reviewer.

no i think it is not true, there is too many reliable persons like you in envato who are best for this reason. also they are not forced to chose between their users they can use persons from other teams out of the market . what i said was just an example. the main idea is using reviewer who receives commission for every review (not full time work) and their main reviewers goes to the right direction of item where problem exists and not wasting time for checking an item completely .

6088 posts
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

no i think it is not true, there is too many reliable persons like you …

hmm… If some new person comes to me and says “Sir, you are reliable person”, even I won’t accept that until there is legit explanation with right context from the new person. The same applies here. Staffs have responsibilities / commitments bound to the system. So we can depend on them but when it comes to volunteers, there is no guarantee.

Btw, I agree about your primary concept that Envato needs to put efforts on another side. Making the Temporary Held queue to move faster – less interference with main queue would be wiser idea than removing the progress bar of main queue.

Food for thought (for future plan): How about just showing status of Main queue and Temporary Held / Special case queue positions separately? I mean just in the display. In this way, main queue status always display forward movement. While any item that goes to held state will not show status from that point.

4 posts
  • Located in Bangladesh
teamwork20 says

Good News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

81 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
kabedifernando says

This´s why Envato is the best marketplace for authors and buyers! Always innovating and concerned in imorove it. Keep it up with the good job!

72 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
ThemesHolic says

\\

6088 posts
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

This´s why Envato is the best marketplace for authors and buyers! Always innovating and concerned in imorove it. Keep it up with the good job!

@Scottwills, look at the above comment. Did you realize what you actually written in the title and description?

Following line is the announcement made on every authors dashboard and many authors not even grasped what was written in this thread description:

“We’re fixing the broken item upload progress bar, see how it’s changing.”

40 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
Neoradius says

Well, it’s good they fixed the broken bar (actually removed), but it’s kind of sad that now I can’t see the reviewing progress, and can’t have an idea when my track will be reviewed. It used to be a nice feature, I will miss it

by
by
by
by
by
by