298 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
lou606 says

Unhappy with the change. The progress bar was working very nicely for me. It was a great information.

1028 posts Freelance Flash and JavaScript Developer
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
sike says

I miss the progress bar too, though it’s not precise, it’s more clear than the text information now. :)

23 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Egypt
+1 more
Nody4Design says

Where’s the good news? The progress bar is gone and now all we get is “Queued for review”.

As for new, resubmission, disabled, update, that’s nothing new, updates were approved faster even before.

For me the progress bar helped quite a bit, at least I had an idea on when it will be approved. Now it just says that it’s under review and that’s all. Nothing useful. It just says the same thing twice(you already know that it’s under review. What I’m interested is: how many themes are before me, how many themes will, estimately, be reviewed before my theme goes in… stuff like that.. not statuses. We all know the themes are under review, if they’re not approved or rejected.

Basically you removed the progress bar and added nothing else in return. Why writing 10 full paragraphs with useless stuff when you could’ve wrote everything in one paragraph? “Hello, we have decided to remove the progress bar and, instead, add the status of the item in the title(new, resubmission, update, disabled resubmission). Also there’s a new status “Special circumstances” for authors that upload lots of files.”

i agree with you

95 posts
  • Located in Indonesia
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+3 more
pzUH says

Still too complicated… It should be just says: ‘under review’...

253 posts
  • Located in France
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Provided great feedback to improve the user experience on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+4 more
sfxstudio says

I personally like the change (in general), for me, it is essential to evolve, not stay static….
So i understand the necessity to alleviate a rather cumbersome system to be more reactive and easily manageable,
the tendency is to alleviate for issue of addaptabilité and of course cost !
(and any change in this direction)
it is a fact, no need to beat around the bush, that’s understandable !
but do not elevate any either! I liked the bar, it allowed to organize ….

891 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
JohnRosso says

I don’t mind about progress bar, but I miss big balance numbers on the home page.

1 post
FluteDesign says

What’s the “Queued for Review” time taken ?

454 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+2 more
boomopera says

I personally like the change (in general), for me, it is essential to evolve, not stay static….
So i understand the necessity to alleviate a rather cumbersome system to be more reactive and easily manageable,
the tendency is to alleviate for issue of addaptabilité and of course cost !
(and any change in this direction)
it is a fact, no need to beat around the bush, that’s understandable !
but do not elevate any either! I liked the bar, it allowed to organize ….

I wish the bar evolved into flaming bar or motion animated flaming bar;]] not into a bunch of text

228 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Greece
+2 more
corethemes says

This is impossible, because all authors will start release products in Monday (to get Top News Sellers position), and you will have 1000 New items on homepage and all categories in start of a week and get zero exposition for your item.

Yeah I was thinking about these kind of downsides, but I don’t think that will happen as being released on Monday will have both pros and cons (top seller stats vs less exposure), pretty sure some authors will opt for different strategies.

By the way this specific “issue” could be easily fixed by making the top sellers list based on last 7 days rather than from Monday to Sunday.

+1 . I have been saying this for some time now; we should either be able to publish our item ourselves (post approval), or the top sellers should be changed to a 7 day basis, rather than Monday – to – Friday, giving a vast advantage to the Monday approved items.

It actually baffles me that neither other authors or Envato see the gigantic and unfair error in the current system.

mateuszstaniszew
mateuszstaniszew Recent Posts Threads Started
15 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
+1 more
mateuszstaniszew says

Ok, but will reviews be faster? I usually wait about 6-7 days, thats very long…

by
by
by
by
by
by