13 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
senel78 says

Hi all,

For our company we need a flash banner and .GIF banner. The deadline is thursday morning, and we have a small budget for this.

Who has time and want’s to do this nice assignment? To be honest: it isn’t a really tough assignment, but it has to have some essential requirements. It is a large rectangle banner (336×280 pixels).

The requirements are as followed:

1. It has to be a .SWF, the version of Flash has to be 8 and it has to have Actionscript 2. 2. It has to have a click tag with the following code: _ on (release) { getURL(_root.clickTag,”_blank”); } 3. The file above has to have a backup .gif file also.

If you want to sign up for this assignment, please mail me before thuesday morning with all your info too senel78@gmail.com.

I want to warn people that we dont have a big budget, but if you do this job okay we might need you to make some other banners for our company.

Greetings and good luck.

88 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
colatudo says

I think you should place this request in activeden Forum

by
by
by
by
by
by