Recently found this and thought some of you guys might find it interesting.
This link if looked in IE will show you a bug with onEnterFrame
The onEnterFrame can’t run as fast as it should on a transparent or opaque wmode.
I looked at it on Chrome, FF, Safari and the bug doesn’t occur. It seems to be only on IE.
Just something to keep in mind while developing some cool sh-tuff.
- United States
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Exclusive Author
- Author was Featured
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Author had a Free File of the Month
Yeah IE sucks you know what. I also found the same occurrence recently when firing a Timer at
ENTER _FRAME speed (and wmode was window).