2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
crackberry says

I’m also looking for something very similar to the request in my last post – a banner like the on seen here: http://www.gandyphotographers.com/kart_home.php

But I want to load the images via XML . I would like to set this up on my site in defferent sections, so in the cars sections, the XML file could be edited to look in the cars/images folder and show all the images in there.

I would then want to upload it to a different section, houses for example, and point the xml file to houses/images folder to display all images in there.

Any ideas? Has this already been done?

Thanks

3072 posts
    Has referred 50+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
wickedpixel says

email me at wp.works at gmail.com or wickedpixel (messenger id) for chat. i’m available for freelance work

1550 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
dSKY says

I’m also available for freelance , you can contact me through my profile page. Thanks!

1550 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
dSKY says

I’m also available for freelance , you can contact me through my profile page. Thanks!

by
by
by
by
by
by