1660 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+9 more
flashedge says

I was goofing around on Themeforest today and found this:

That made my day. I had a big smile when I saw that and I guess we all have to thank Lance for this! :smitten:

4140 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says

I don’t get it ! . And why you are goofing with the enemy in the first place ?
Shame on you flashedge :P

174 posts Enjoy!
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
XanderRock says

You just started a loonnnggg thread I guess. And we all know AD losing a lot of rates lately. You can see AD is now like a small “button” under TF menu. TF tries to get AD’s rate back but.. Its not like that. Bad policy and lots of mistakes brought AD here.

3072 posts
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
wickedpixel says

Even bringing the word that Flash can or cannot be dead spooks anyone about it. So.. i think is a bad chose of words. :)

5899 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

I just see it as negative advertisement. Sounds something like “Never ever go into activeden, because we say flash is dead, if you didn’t thought like that already ”.

Wow, how difficult it is to write a decent / straightforward ad slogan :(

Will anyone introduce themself as “I am who just didn’t fell down on the floor today” ?

Anyway, too many absurd things to point which can lead to think our self criticizing everything. Better to close my eyes :D

1660 posts
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+9 more
flashedge says

You just started a loonnnggg thread I guess. And we all know AD losing a lot of rates lately. You can see AD is now like a small “button” under TF menu. TF tries to get AD’s rate back but.. Its not like that. Bad policy and lots of mistakes brought AD here.

I’m aware of that. I’m not hoping to see AD shine like the good old times, that’s not possible even if Envato would invest millions. I wanted just to let everybody know that this place is not forgotten and there is still something going on. TF is bringing some more traffic, at least it’s what I see in my analytics.

915 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
michaelhejja says

Hmmm, let’s see—in the menu, they have Flash Templates below PSD Templates. So, basically, they feel that a picture of a site is more relevant than a fully functional Flash site.

1677 posts Envato Elite Author
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
Tean says

And that drop down menu still hasnt been fixed, its well hanging out even on my 24” monitor.

174 posts Enjoy!
+6 more
XanderRock says

I’m aware of that. I’m not hoping to see AD shine like the good old times, that’s not possible even if Envato would invest millions. I wanted just to let everybody know that this place is not forgotten and there is still something going on. TF is bringing some more traffic, at least it’s what I see in my analytics.

AD dont need to spend millions. But need to change a lot of things. I was keep saying that for more than one year. Flash wont lose againts to iSeries. So don’t tell me its because of iSomewhat. If flash is HiTech 3d TV iSomething is a cave without electric. Old old technology.

It’s all about popularity. When you made a lot of people upset they stop visiting you. and you lost popularity. And when people see something else is shining (such as HTML 5 which is simply “nothing”) they change their view and say “long live new king”.. You need to focus on workers and customers NOT the work itself. To focus only to “work” idea as marketting was crashed at 70’s.

3072 posts
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
wickedpixel says

So, yeah, another thread about how a technology which dies because of bad people and evil trends.
Let’s hold hands and be sad! Damn you, Charlie Sheen!

by
by
by
by
by
by