2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
funnybunny says

Hey Everyone,

I am using the flash-like-photographer theme for wordpress and have hit a MAJOR snag. This theme does not provide css. Can someone clue me in to how to find the original? Do I need to rewrite my own? Seems like a waste of money. There is truly no reason for me to own this theme if I can’t make any changes to the aesthetics.

Thanks so much for your help in advance.

best, c

3220 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in United States Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says
Hey Everyone,

I am using the flash-like-photographer theme for wordpress and have hit a MAJOR snag. This theme does not provide css. Can someone clue me in to how to find the original? Do I need to rewrite my own? Seems like a waste of money. There is truly no reason for me to own this theme if I can’t make any changes to the aesthetics.

Thanks so much for your help in advance.

best, c

did you try to contact the author of the theme?

2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
funnybunny says

Good call, thanks! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by