• Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Won a Competition
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
+1 more
FWDesign says

I am not trying to remake my flash templates but I still think in flash terms most of the time, it takes time to change the ship… the concept is cool and you need to give it time this HTML5 stuff even if it is hot is dragged down by IE8 and lower but this will also change in time by then I will be a js/html/css3 guru :)

4140 posts
  • Brazil
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
tsafi says

The one with the red menu is 100% remake in my view + it will take me 3 time more to remake it from flash to HTML , and that won’t change for some years, guru or not :P

190 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Won a Competition
+1 more
FWDesign says

Is clear to me that you are against HTML5 , I am just curious what is your advice I mean if no flash and no HTML5 what is left ? I am talking about the web.

4140 posts
  • Brazil
  • Exclusive Author
tsafi says

Me ? Against HTML5 ? Hoooo not at all, i am very practical logic person regarding the web market, in 2001 i run out from HTML to flash cos` i wanted to have the leverage from the massive HTML market, i work at Adobe for a few years and after that i was teaching flash until the end of 2010 ,and then i become a fully freelance (let you know today you won’t find even 1 solo course of flash or flex or Air, and just that show you how dead the platform become ).

I do maybe 20% flash mostly advertise and 3D for exhibit show this days, and i predict this will be my flash range + – until 2014, the rest is fully HTML /html 5 and mobile work.

I look at HTML 5 right now as incomplete platform that require constantly maintenance since 2010 and i don’t see it change so fast , i am not talking about the envato market cos` most of the buyer here have some minimum of knowledge on what they are buying, you should take the logic equation and look at real world ,the ordinary client want a website in most case as practical as possible, they don’t care much about flash or html5 ,but they want it to work on all platform browser/mobi` bla bla look great with touch unique design and just that is a headache on the making ,you don’t want your client calling you after 1 month with ie 10 browser issue :P (yes ie 10 ) .

Now you ask me what left ? OK I follow some of your work for almost 3+ years now, if you ask me go to the bathroom and fart a responsive HTML /html5 template and submit it on TF, and trust me i will never hear from you again :P .

Still i see you add Xml or personal CMS to your html5, i think it’s a mistake here, i know it’s more simple on the modification in our view but for the simple html buyer it is something new, (just me view ).

Regarding flash since 2010 i always say here Air/games is not the answer, i have always said what push Air / Flex over the years was flash ,without massive flash developer those other platform like Air/flex will disappear in time, and i wouldn’t spend 1 sec` of my time on those platform without strong flash platform first ,therefore i don’t have any hope for those so call flash game alternative,logic!,even sadder some of my friends here top flasher doing something else today and left the web,but i still love and work with platform and have an income from it ,and I’ll do it until it will be dead as one of my arsenal tools of work,but for any new dev` that even think to enter the flash AIR /Flex world I’ll say run away from it, don’t spend time on it and say it someone who is ACI for almost 5 years now .

Html5 ? making html5 as a say alternative for flash is not serious ,market is changing for more complete simple solution on the web with focusing on design and not WOW stuff ,even more soon with mobile this will be even more simple on the look,but more harder on the making for complete web solution ,and the key is in the design .

Many of us flasher here can go to the CC market make something in html5 that will do so much WOW and just from the wow clapping you will get erection ,than come someone and say problem on ff9 and chop your dick to half :P waste of time right now bro` …that is life ….

Man that was too long :P

190 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Won a Competition
+1 more
FWDesign says

In part I agree with you but I still think that HTML5 will catch up! I guess we will see :)

4140 posts
  • Brazil
  • Exclusive Author
tsafi says

I am afraid I’ll be too old by then :P well not that old i guess :D

34 posts
  • United Kingdom
tweaks says

Epic 150k USD prize game contest Serious money folks !

Looks like you have to use their premium tools?

by
by
by
by
by
by