I am currently stuck. I am making an audio mixer interface in flash cs6 and with a play/stop button and a volume slider but I am now looking to add a panning left and right slider. However, I have looked throughout the Internet and can not find a tutorial for the actionscript coding. I am using actionscript 3.0.
I am looking to use a slider found already integrated in the software. If anyone can give me a link, templates, snippets or coding. Any guidance would be great help.
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Author was Featured
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Community Moderator
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Exclusive Author