440 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+9 more
dxc says

I think that the full flash templates should show up on TF and FD. Maybe not all of them but at least the ones that are all xml driven so any user could modify them.

1045 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 1+ members Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
iDraw says

but the buyers are mostly noobs, designers and coders that perhaps not have the flash program or not want to install, they come to a site that is called themeforest and find flash items, I guess they would be confused….... I thought this site would be better without flash…. to push up the sales on themes and templates that are not flash

and even that, the files on TF are all fully customizable without a big program… flash templates needs it to modify customize, change some layout

183 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
tomez says

I don’t think so. Flash Templates are customizable mostly only with xml so buyers doesn’t need to use Flash IDE or whatever. There is a category here called “Site Templates” for common templates, and I think Flash templates can be there easily under that category. Anyway a staff confirmation would be nice to clear these things.

129 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
SpiderFX says

I think cross promotion between the sites should be suffcient. If ThemForest sells full Flash sites that are xml driven, then FlashDen should have no issue selling full CSS sites with Flash headers????

10 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
Kien says

Full flash, xml driven Wordpress themes?

Anyway, I found this one, looks pretty badass, though most of the effects there can be done with just XHTML /CSS/JS:

http://www.thinkswedish.com/

291 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
sonicsight says

that blog is cool but its kind of a waste because it takes a long time to load and everything there could easily be done in html/css/java/ect. and would run much fasters

1505 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 8 years Has referred 10+ members Located in Australia Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+10 more
collis Envato team says

Hey guys! At this point we’re keeping things separate on the different sites, though on the logged out homepage (which you can’t see in the beta yet) it does have a bit saying “Flash Templates” and linking back into FlashDen.

I’ll have a think about other ways we can tie them in though. Always good to cross-promote!

308 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
BrianCoyDesign says

How about a upper nav item “Flash” that links to a page of nothing but flash templates over on flash den?

by
by
by
by
by
by