572 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • France
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
wildwise says

I would be happy of a wallpaper comp, but the “do something with the logo” thing is quite boring to me. First because as somebody already said, thefwa logo is quite minimalist so you can do what you want with it (FD logo is great but you can’t do what you want with a fox lol) and because we would see a lot of orange and foxes things everywhere… So instead of that, I would ask the following thing which is directly linked to FD: “when you are creating flash files (or other things for FD like sounds, video… ), what imaginary universe are you evolving in?”. This could result as wonderfull abstract works with a lot of joyfull colors and shapes. A “define your FD universe” thing, you know what I mean.

About the WP section point, I think that would be great BUT is this the aim of FD to give WPs ? I don’t know, so I don’t know if they’re interesting in (even if I am lol). Then, it would be great BUT I ’m f$#kin’ tired to see crappy stinkin’ WPs all over the web and I think if there’s a section like this one, the WP reviewers should be mercyless about the graphic quality. If some flashfiles in here are not “beautifull”, that’s ok for me because they can be useful, BUT A WP HAVE TO BE GRAPHICALLY GREAT AND CREATIVE .

572 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • France
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
wildwise says

1. No Bobocel, I wont :p I’ll create a new one just for FD if there’s a comp :)
2. Yes, the FD asset library suck, and I feel exactly the same as TW (the only difference is that they are Portuguese and I’m French, so I’m cold right now lol). We need some cool faces photos in the asset guys :(

1080 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Kuwait
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Madness says
I would be happy of a wallpaper comp, but the “do something with the logo” thing is quite boring to me. First because as somebody already said, thefwa logo is quite minimalist so you can do what you want with it (FD logo is great but you can’t do what you want with a fox lol) and because we would see a lot of orange and foxes things everywhere… So instead of that, I would ask the following thing which is directly linked to FD: “when you are creating flash files (or other things for FD like sounds, video… ), what imaginary universe are you evolving in?”. This could result as wonderfull abstract works with a lot of joyfull colors and shapes. A “define your FD universe” thing, you know what I mean.

About the WP section point, I think that would be great BUT is this the aim of FD to give WPs ? I don’t know, so I don’t know if they’re interesting in (even if I am lol). Then, it would be great BUT I ’m f$#kin’ tired to see crappy stinkin’ WPs all over the web and I think if there’s a section like this one, the WP reviewers should be mercyless about the graphic quality. If some flashfiles in here are not “beautifull”, that’s ok for me because they can be useful, BUT A WP HAVE TO BE GRAPHICALLY GREAT AND CREATIVE .

i second that !

2671 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
  • Won a Competition
Chuckanucka says

Saying the library sucks inst very nice for the people that provided the images – allowing you to sell your files safely here. It would be great to have more options but the current ones are more than fine for their purpose.

282 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Portugal
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
BurningRabbit says

Ok, we sent our assets away :)

We hope you guys like it!

uploading …

3072 posts
  • Won a Competition
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Romania
wickedpixel says

... hehe… it’s triworks you are talking about.. can’t be bad.. :P

2485 posts Premium Scripts, Plugins and Themes
  • Elite Author
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
+1 more
LucidStudios says
Ok, we sent our assets away :)

We hope you guys like it!

uploading …

Thank You :)

282 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Portugal
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
BurningRabbit says

Any news on the files we sent to the asset library?

932 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
JWG says

Yeah I haven’t heard anything either. But the form said it could take up to 7 days to get approved.

by
by
by
by
by
by