123 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
egobuilders says

Anyone besides me notice REPEATEDLY how an item will get approved a day or two before your own item (we all know it takes 5 days to get approved) with the exact same concept as yours on an original idea and almost the exact same wording from your file?

When I say “exact same concept” I DON ’T mean “XML Gallery” – I’m talking about original ideas that have never been done before on FlashDen, and there just COINCIDENTALLY happens to be the exact same concept approved a day or two before yours on EACH TIME YOU UPLOADED SOMETHING ?

Also, it’s always by a random member who joined several months ago and has absolutely NOTHING ELSE in their portfolio…

Also, “their” version is a watered down version of your component which could easily be thrown together in a few hours (it’s never an “alternative” version or “more advanced” version, but always a simple, much more basic version of your component)...

If it was a gallery or music player, it would blend right in. But when they’re original ideas and they appear a day or two before yours EACH TIME YOU SUBMIT SOMETHING , it starts to look fishy!

755 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 500+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
skyplugins says

Can you give us a link? so we can check the files that you’ve mentioned.

2114 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
fifty_tons says

an example would be nice :)

123 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
egobuilders says

I’m not pointing fingers at anybody, I’m just asking if this has happened to anyone :)

4905 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+9 more
MarkBrodhuber Envato team says

Ego,

I understand your statement, but I can personally vouch for the rest of the reviewers when I say that your worry absolutely NEVER happens. The review team is built of trusted individuals that have all been with Envato for a very long time.

Additionally if a reviewer were to make a file after seeing your file, it would not be approved before yours, we do not allow skipping of files for any unnecessary reasons. If there is a file that is similar to yours that gets approved first, it was because it was uploaded first.

Hope that helps.

440 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+9 more
dxc says

Never. Though you have some cool stuff I don’t see any “original ideas that have never been done before on FlashDen.” It, so far, seems to be stuff that is similar to other things that get uploaded on a relatively regular basis. I’m not bashing your stuff, just saying it could easily be coincidence.

123 posts
+1 more
egobuilders says

I was just asking if this has happened to anybody. If this has happened to anyone, please post a reply here.

50 posts twomediaxthemes
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
2mediax says

I agree that could easily be coincidence. It happens to have the same idea, we are millions around the world. :)

2309 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+5 more
theflyingtinman says
I’m not pointing fingers at anybody, I’m just asking if this has happened to anyone :)

Okay, so without pointing fingers at whomever you suspect of ripping off your ideas, which of your files do you believe appeared in a “watered down” version just before they were approved? You did imply, if not claim explicitly, that this has happened to you, repeatedly :

Anyone besides me notice REPEATEDLY how an item will get approved a day or two before your own item ...
1550 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 100+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
dSKY says

yeah , show some examples , or forget it …....

by
by
by
by
by
by