123 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
egobuilders says

Thanks ADG3studios… I’m just seeing what’s up, not accusing anyone of anything. It wouldn’t make much sense to go to someone I suspect and say, “Hey, are you doing ‘such and such’ to me?”... What are they going to say?... “Ya know, it’s funny you ask… I am indeed doing that to you!”

If RimV says he is the only one that has uploaded anything, then I believe him. (Thanks RimV;) I have every right on the world to ask if this has happened to anyone on any post on any public website that I feel like. If it has happened to anyone else, then they will hopefully post it here. If it has not happened to anyone else, then it will never be posted. I have a mom, and I don’t see why I need more volunteers for that assignment :P ;)

Thanks for everyone’s feedback.

3217 posts Point. Counterpoint.
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+14 more
ADG3studios Envato team says
Thanks ADG3studios… I’m just seeing what’s up, not accusing anyone of anything.

No worries, it’s just that the title up there conveys a pretty strong message on it’s own, and titles can’t be edited.

Still waiting for that functionality :)

3217 posts Point. Counterpoint.
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+14 more
ADG3studios Envato team says

@ ADG3studios That actually happened? What happened, and who was to blame?

Nothing special, It was just a file FJ was getting ready to up and something with a similar premise was approved just a few days before he submitted.. he mentioned it many moons ago..

It seems some muses talk to more than one person sometimes.. it’s to be expected I guess.. even they run out of new ideas once in a while :)

1001 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+7 more
baf2681 Envato team says

boring…yawn! time for bed.

578 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 8 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
+6 more
ryan says

Hi egobuilders,

To our knowledge, this hasn’t happened before, and integrity is a trait we look for when picking reviewers, so we’d be surprised if this ever happened.

If this was a problem, we’d deal with it through the correct channel (support) and it would be dealt with appropriately.

Reviewers do have access to your files, after all, they have to review them.

So, with that said, I’m locking this thread, as it’s inflammatory. If you want to get your kicks elsewhere, I’d suggest a celebrity gossip magazine ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by