The new Flash from Abode is closer and looks pretty damn GOOD !
It seems the new FLA files will be XML -based and all the assets (pictures, videos, sounds, etc) will be in external folders instead of embedded in a single file and IMO this is great! So why is it so great, you ask?
Well, here comes FlashDevelop which can surely handle this new FLA format and (for me) it’ll become the ULTIMATE IDE for flash.
This makes me SOOO excited. So excited, in fact, that I want to fast-forward time
So what about you?
More info here
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Exclusive Author
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
Flash cs5 will finally have code hints for custom classes as I heard
I forgot to mention that as I’m totally obsessed with FlashDevelop (and I just installed it yesterday)
p.s. It already has code-completion for custom classes.