4 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
XEvolution says

I suggest to create new subcategory for AS3 .0 FlashPlayer 10 or shader category. FP 10 is getting rate. We have to keep close. May be price for files in this subcategory will be less but it will be. What are you thinking about this? What about me, I already have several pretty good shaders for FP10 . Now the war between Microsoft and Adobe is comming we have to get more exp. with new features but I will not try hard till I know that I don’t sell it.

925 posts
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
michelsteege says
I suggest to create new subcategory for AS3 .0 FlashPlayer 10 or shader category. FP 10 is getting rate. We have to keep close. May be price for files in this subcategory will be less but it will be. What are you thinking about this? What about me, I already have several pretty good shaders for FP10 . Now the war between Microsoft and Adobe is comming we have to get more exp. with new features but I will not try hard till I know that I don’t sell it.

+1 would be verry nice to see some good pixelbender stuff (can be used in almost all adobe programs :) )

But they don’t accept cs4 so i don’t think it is going to happen soon.

A bit offtopic, i notice for a long time now many of flashden including flashden stays behind with the technology (like much as2 no cs4) why is this? in this way you never get really original things you never seen before.

8186 posts Community Moderator
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Moderator
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • United Kingdom
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Won a Competition
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
+4 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says

you cant encrypt flash 10 yet so peoples work would get lifted really easily :(

as soon as thats solved the area will open up :) think I remember Lance mentioning this a while ago :)

so really its amayeta who are staying behind with technology ;):P

925 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
michelsteege says

well i don’t encrypt my files anyway :) if someone wants to decompile it and sort it out that it works then he has more work on it then just buying it :P decompilers don’t decompile exact ;)

5751 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Elite Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • India
+3 more
VF says
A bit offtopic, i notice for a long time now many of flashden including flashden stays behind with the technology (like much as2 no cs4) why is this? in this way you never get really original things you never seen before.

I think FD and similar sites go towards what the majority of buyers want. On the other hand, if you really want files with up-to-date technology, it is very easy just search through google and you will get plenty of free stuff and tutorials.

3426 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Won a Competition
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
+5 more
KrownThemes says
well i don’t encrypt my files anyway :) if someone wants to decompile it and sort it out that it works then he has more work on it then just buying it :P decompilers don’t decompile exact ;)
All FD files are encrypted by the reviewers..
925 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
michelsteege says
I think FD and similar sites go towards what the majority of buyers want. On the other hand, if you really want files with up-to-date technology, it is very easy just search through google and you will get plenty of free stuff and tutorials.

But you can also do both and as2 and cs4 ;)

Didnt know from the encryping btw

by
by
by
by
by
by