5 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
Erichv says

Having problems uploading my Flexishop template. Getting Fatal Error messages if I upload files via FTP and Broken Themes messages from the WordPress Dashboard when I upload the template files as zip files as directed.

Attempting to make contact and get support from the developers of FlexiShop. Their forum for support is confusing and ultimately at this point a dead end for me. Can anybody help me?

1141 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
KarmaThemes says
5 posts
Erichv says

Thanks so much this is getting me going in the right direction :)

147 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
FlexiPress says

@ KarmaThemes, thanks for your help… ;)

If you download the Full Package ZIP of FlexiShop, please extract this ZIP file first, and you will see these folder when you extract it…

WPFlexiShop ZIP FULL PACKAGE
|- Documentation
|- Licensing
|- PSD For Buttons
|- Screenshots
|- Themes

Then, you can find our themes (ZIP) under Themes folder... ;)

It is better to start by reading our 60 pages PDF documentation file from Documentation folder.

And, thanks for posting your question in our support forum http://support.primathemes.com/ too… ;)

5 posts
Erichv says

Still unable to activate FlexiShop Theme without Fatal Error Message appearing at my domain URL :

When I activate the FlexiShop Theme in the WordPress Dashboard a Fatal Error Message appears at my domain URL :

I followed the instructions from the 60 pages PDF documentation file from the Documentation folder. In addition I also viewed and followed the instructions from the, “Solving Broken Theme Issues” – Solving Broken Theme/Stylesheet Missing WordPress Theme Issues at the following link. http://wiki.envato.com/buying/support-buying/solving-broken-theme-issues/

I unzipped the Final Down load Zip and then located the theme folder inside and the respective zipped Parent and child theme files. I unzipped those theme files as well.

WPFlexiShop ZIP FULL PACKAGE |- Documentation |- Licensing |- PSD For Buttons |- Screenshots |- Themes

I then uploaded those Theme Folders to: wp-content/themes When I activate the FlexiShop Theme in WordPress Dashboard – the Theme appears to be activated. It does not show a “Broken Themes” message.

However when I check my domain URL a Fatal Error Message appears at my domain URL on a blank screen background:

Warning: require_once(/usr/local/pem/vhosts/276422/webspace/siteapps/169682/htdocs/wp-content/themes/wpflexishop/core/frontend/scripts.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/pem/vhosts/276422/webspace/siteapps/169682/htdocs/wp-content/themes/wpflexishop/core/init.php on line 64 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ’/usr/local/pem/vhosts/276422/webspace/siteapps/169682/htdocs/wp-content/themes/wpflexishop/core/frontend/scripts.php’ (include_path=’.:/php/includes’) in /usr/local/pem/vhosts/276422/webspace/siteapps/169682/htdocs/wp-content/themes/wpflexishop/core/init.php on line 64

Prior to attempting to install the FlexiShop Theme I installed the wp-e-commerce.3.8.7.6.2.zip by uploading the zipped through the WordPress Dashboard. The wp-e-commerce plugin seems to work on the preloaded templates.

After I couldn’t get the FlexiShop Theme to appear without a Fatal Error message. I tried uploading a different WordPress Template. I uploaded a ComicPress 2.9 Theme. I uploaded it through FTP and placed it in the wp-content/themes folder. At the dashboard it appeared and I activated it. At my domain url it appeared. I also uploaded and activated a ComicPress Child Theme and activated it and it as well appeared on my domain url without fatal error messages or broken theme messages.

I need help more help with the FlexiShop Theme. So how do I submit for a support ticket?

147 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
FlexiPress says

I hope we can continue our discussion in our support forum. But, I will try to answer it here first.

For your case, it is clear that your uploaded files are CORRUPT / NOT COMPLETE . Have you tried to upload it using FTP ? Basically, no need to unzip our wpflexishop.zip and yourflexishop.zip file.

FIRST , I will ask you to delete our wpflexishop folders in your wp-content/themes folder then follow these steps:

(1) UNZIP the FlexiShop ZIP file from ThemeForest, and you will find wpflexishop.zip and yourflexishop.zip

(2) Go to WP Admin – Plugins and install and activate WP E -Commerce plugin

(3) Go to Appearance – Themes, click Upload tab, and upload wpflexishop.zip (parent theme) from the step #1 above, then you can activate this theme.

(4) If you want to use child theme, please repeat step #3 to upload yourflexishop.zip (child theme sample) and activate this child theme

(5) Optional, go to Settings – Store – Presentations, and click “Flush Theme Cache” button

It should work for you, if you still get any problem with FlexiShop, please go to our support forum http://support.primathemes.com

5 posts
Erichv says

Sure I will move the discussion over to your support forum :)

1 post
nategiorgio says

The support here sucks… a joke, never hear back from anyone!

by
by
by
by
by
by