3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
Goalboy says

Hi all. Anyone out there familiar with using Flexishop2 woocommerce? I cannot find how to adjust the title header point size to make them smaller…any ideas, much appreciated. Thanks

7770 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has referred 10+ members
+4 more
doru says

should be inside wordpress admin panel and if not then inside the css file of the theme.

3 posts
Goalboy says

Cheers Doru, but where is the admin panel section you refer to. And how do i access the ccs file of the theme too? Please appreciate this is my first wordpress site so i’m pretty new to all this.

7770 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has referred 10+ members
+4 more
doru says

the admin panel I’m referring too is the wordpress admin panel. when you install a plugin and/or theme for wordpress additionally options are added to the wordpress admin panel. If the author of the theme added an option that will let you change the font size of the header then it can be modified there. If not, then one can modify the look of the theme by changing the css file.

But this is moderately advanced stuff.

You can learn more about wordpress at this link: http://codex.wordpress.org/

If you have difficulties in customizing your theme you can ask for someone to do the job in your place. You can start asking the author of the theme if he provide customizations services or ask here on the forum.

Be carefully in selecting a user that have some history on the marketplace (check his badges)

But first you should check the theme documentation

3 posts
Goalboy says

Thanks for the great advice Doru. Have managed to change the point size. You’re correct, it was css issue. Much appreciated. Cheers.

by
by
by
by
by
by