11 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
rmmr says

Hello everyone. I tried to put text on the slide of flexslider. I got, but when I resize browser window my text goes somewhere up, it isn’t responsive. Also I use Bootstrap. Can you help me ?

Full Screen:

Resized Window:

HTML

CSS: .flex-content { position: absolute; left: 0; right: 0; bottom: 87px; }
478 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
rayoflightt says

Do you have this in your css?

img{max-width: 100%; width:auto} img{ -ms-interpolation-mode: bicubic; } img, embed, object, video { max-width: 100% }

Is the image responsive? I’m not sure how much flexslider is good for text. You may try Sequence parallax slider for text+images.

11 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
rmmr says

Do you have this in your css?

img{max-width: 100%; width:auto} img{ -ms-interpolation-mode: bicubic; } img, embed, object, video { max-width: 100% }

Is the image responsive? I’m not sure how much flexslider is good for text. You may try Sequence parallax slider for text+images.

Image is responsive, but text goes up :( Ok, thanks for answer. I’ll try Sequence Slider. TY :)

478 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Won a Most Wanted contest
+3 more
rayoflightt says

In responsive sliders/grids it should be normal to get 100% width rows for text and image on smaller resolutions that means one row goes above other. Try to put both text and image in divs with classes for bootstrap grid. I think that is the problem in code. Also try delete absolute position.

You may try bx slider as well.

11 posts
+1 more
rmmr says

I see, but I want my image was the full width of the browser window. I just don’t put images to container and row in bootstrap. Because if you put it to container and row, width of image will be the same width as the grid.

by
by
by
by
by
by