27 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Spain
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
virplay says

Bought this theme ago, did have some issue with it. Now i was trying to update it, and it´s no longer available.

How con I get my refund or a deposit?

Gracias

2429 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
digitalimpact says
27 posts
  • Spain
  • Exclusive Author
virplay says

Thx. I will do

895 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
Smartik says

Bought this theme ago, did have some issue with it. Now i was trying to update it, and it´s no longer available. How con I get my refund or a deposit? Gracias

If you have downloaded it from marketplace, then you can’t get a refund. It’s you obligation to reserve a copy in your computer.

2429 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
digitalimpact says

Bought this theme ago, did have some issue with it. Now i was trying to update it, and it´s no longer available. How con I get my refund or a deposit? Gracias
If you have downloaded it from marketplace, then you can’t get a refund. It’s you obligation to reserve a copy in your computer.

Actually read his post? He said he’s having trouble with it. If the theme is proven to not work as advertised, I do believe he’s entitled to a refund, even if he downloaded it.

@virplay – check this thread.

17 posts
  • Australia
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
by_heath says

Virgil,

The theme is only down temporarily. My bigger concern is, why do you want the update? If you found the theme ‘unsatisfactory’ to the point that you demanded a refund, you should not be in good conscious using the theme at all, hence, you shouldn’t need the update.

You can’t have your cake and eat it too Virg.

Regards, Heath

1 post
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Spain
vicintosh says

Virplay, I can say for sure Heath and Sam (this theme’s creators) work really hard to help their clients via their Support Site. They even helped me with issues caused by my own mistakes. After all, there were no terrible issues, and the worst ones I had were caused by an external plugin, not for the theme.

Contact them with a Support Ticket in there, I’m sure you’ll be listened and they’ll try to help.

Guys, I hope this little trouble at themeforest gets fixed nicely and you keep on selling a lot of copies as before! I saw your tweet about next update’s changes and it looks really well!

Greets!

17 posts
  • Australia
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
by_heath says

Thanks vicintosh:) Happy to help. Virplay has been on the support forum quite a bit. Unfortunately despite our best efforts he was still unhappy. I’m happy for him to get a refund, but I don’t think it’s very cool to get a refund, leave a negative rating and then continue to use the theme.

2 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
araouf says

I agree with fd_themes, I have been reading the comments on the theme page and if I was him I would be extremely happy to provide Virplay a refund as well. Some customers are just impossible to satisfy. If you sell a product/service and provide after sale customer service, then you probably know the kind. The fd_themes guys I would say have gone above and beyond to try to help him out.

Virplay already stated a couple days ago or more that he was going to get a refund, this was before the theme went down. Why is he then trying to do an update? He is just one of those guys who complains and complains then wants it for free.

2 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
JoepBro says

Where can i buy it?

by
by
by
by
by
by