147 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
GX3000 says

Don’t listen to him :D He doesn’t how what he’s talking about :D You can add fullscreen to that video player in a matter of minutes :)

flasher3015 do you think you can accomodate me and make the adjustment on this file?

3524 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
+10 more
KrownThemes says

Contact me trough my profile page and i will get back to you tomorrow.. I’m going to sleep now :D

1234 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
MBMedia says

Then I guess I need to stop trusting adobe I had already switched to AS3 when this happeded, so I didn’t know it included AS2 :

http://labs.adobe.com/wiki/index.php/Flash_Player:9:Update:Full-Screen_Mode:Demos

I guess MBMedia’s answer is such because the majority of his files are AS3 and he wants to promote that.

Ok, glad to see who’s having a bad day on this forum. I don’t even have a video player for sale :P How about we promote being nice to people from now on eh?

147 posts
GX3000 says
Contact me trough my profile page and i will get back to you tomorrow.. I’m going to sleep now :D

Ok Thanks.

1234 posts
+5 more
MBMedia says

Plus on a funnier note I’d like to add that it wasn’t even a wrong statement (though how I meant it was definitely wrong) It was added as of AS3 according to adobe, I just didn’t know they added it to AS2 at the same time :P

147 posts
GX3000 says
Then I guess I need to stop trusting adobe I had already switched to AS3 when this happeded, so I didn’t know it included AS2 : http://labs.adobe.com/wiki/index.php/Flash_Player:9:Update:Full-Screen_Mode:Demos

I guess MBMedia’s answer is such because the majority of his files are AS3 and he wants to promote that.
Ok, glad to see who’s having a bad day on this forum. I don’t even have a video player for sale :P How about we promote being nice to people from now on eh?

MBMedia I am not a flash developer but I have seen so many files in AS2 with fullscreen so I figured with so much work that you have done it would be something you where aware of. Your answer was direct like you new what you where talking about. Basically I’m in a good mood but you where the one that was misleading. So sorry if I assumed wrongly about you promoting AS3 as you assumed wrongly about fullscreen in AS2 .

BTW I have bought stuff from and I like your rocker site.

1234 posts
+5 more
MBMedia says

Not a problem. I did think I knew what I was talking about, cuz when I moved to AS3 it was not yet a feature in AS2 , sorry for misleading, darned adobe changing things behind my back! :P Anyway, I’ll just stick to AS3 questions from now on :) Apparently my AS2 knowledge is too old to be relevant any more. I feel old…

147 posts
GX3000 says
Not a problem. I did think I knew what I was talking about, cuz when I moved to AS3 it was not yet a feature in AS2 , sorry for misleading, darned adobe changing things behind my back! :P Anyway, I’ll just stick to AS3 questions from now on :) Apparently my AS2 knowledge is too old to be relevant any more. I feel old…

It’s all good. The strange thing is why doesn’t OXYLUS do it. He has had so many requests.

It makes me wonder why all these great developers make to my opinion incomplete files.

It is almost like technology. Not cramp everything in one device so they have more to sell later.

by
by
by
by
by
by