15 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
ioL says

Hello Boys and Girls

im looking for some good site with inspiration for my flyers im new here so i need a little help also some tips Thank you

339 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
kevinhamil says

It sounds to me like you’re trying to find your creative process, and thats not really something someone else can explain to you how you should do it…

There are plenty of websites out there that have great tutorials for unique techniques regarding photos, text, etc…, but I would just suggest you set your focus on something you WANT to design.. what you feel inspired to create.. then begin to build from there. As you begin to work on it you will get into a flow and you do things you like, as well as things you don’t.

If you find yourself hitting your head against something that is not working, leave it alone for a while and come back to it later. If you still have a hard time with that particular thing, then set it aside and move on in a new direction, find the place/thing/style that is inspiring again. Certainly there is plenty on GR to look at for inspiration, but just don’t take it so far as to let it overtake your design.. you don’t want to be accused of ripping off another author’s work. You can always Google something like “best photoshop text tutorials” or “best photoshop photo effects”... OR even buy some of the styles and effects you find on the GR marketplace that you like.. use those in the elements of your designs.

I just think it’s something you have to find what works for yourself. Hope that helps.

15 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
ioL says

It sounds to me like you’re trying to find your creative process, and thats not really something someone else can explain to you how you should do it…

There are plenty of websites out there that have great tutorials for unique techniques regarding photos, text, etc…, but I would just suggest you set your focus on something you WANT to design.. what you feel inspired to create.. then begin to build from there. As you begin to work on it you will get into a flow and you do things you like, as well as things you don’t.

If you find yourself hitting your head against something that is not working, leave it alone for a while and come back to it later. If you still have a hard time with that particular thing, then set it aside and move on in a new direction, find the place/thing/style that is inspiring again. Certainly there is plenty on GR to look at for inspiration, but just don’t take it so far as to let it overtake your design.. you don’t want to be accused of ripping off another author’s work. You can always Google something like “best photoshop text tutorials” or “best photoshop photo effects”... OR even buy some of the styles and effects you find on the GR marketplace that you like.. use those in the elements of your designs.

I just think it’s something you have to find what works for yourself. Hope that helps.

Thank you very much for ur reply and tips i really appreciate Thank you

14 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
AwesomeFlyer says

if you are google your thread name, there are a plenty of nice resources for inspiration.

by
by
by
by
by
by