An interesting concept but the middle and lower area of the flyer needs improvements. You need to consider the visual hierarchy, leading, alignment and use of whitespace here.
after some changes:
Your previous rejection message(s) stands, Todik. I’m not seeing sufficient improvements. You will need to consider putting more work into the composition. Take a look at other items in the category to get some idea of the standard of quality.
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
It looks like 3 small different flyers. Try to make the entire flyer look like the bottom and at the middle maybe put a tablet\screen and in the screen put what you already have in the middle, it will look much better I think.
Also work on the top a little bit. add some grunge like the bottom part(I like the bottom the most).
Hope this helps
Like Titan18 said; Add grunge to the top and make the whole flyer have a concrete effect like the bottom then work with overlapping layers to reduce that effect for the logo and the middle content, this way it will a uniform flyer.
also why it got rejected is the middle part, a supernova resembles in my eyes a blast, a large burst something explosive and WAUW ! If you going to do a radar type thingy, add allot! of detail to the radar with on screen indicator icons and use illustrator to create a thin dashed circle for the radar scope. (just a tip)