• Estonia
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
Todik says

\\

An interesting concept but the middle and lower area of the flyer needs improvements. You need to consider the visual hierarchy, leading, alignment and use of whitespace here.

after some changes:

Your previous rejection message(s) stands, Todik. I’m not seeing sufficient improvements. You will need to consider putting more work into the composition. Take a look at other items in the category to get some idea of the standard of quality.

685 posts
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
+2 more
EladChai says

It looks like 3 small different flyers. Try to make the entire flyer look like the bottom and at the middle maybe put a tablet\screen and in the screen put what you already have in the middle, it will look much better I think.

Also work on the top a little bit. add some grunge like the bottom part(I like the bottom the most).

Hope this helps :)

131 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Netherlands
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
ThemeWork says

Like Titan18 said; Add grunge to the top and make the whole flyer have a concrete effect like the bottom then work with overlapping layers to reduce that effect for the logo and the middle content, this way it will a uniform flyer.

also why it got rejected is the middle part, a supernova resembles in my eyes a blast, a large burst something explosive and WAUW ! If you going to do a radar type thingy, add allot! of detail to the radar with on screen indicator icons and use illustrator to create a thin dashed circle for the radar scope. (just a tip)

good luck!

by
by
by
by
by
by