86 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
Freeative says

Hello friends, thank you for taking your time to read this. firstly …Thank you in advance!

My flyer was soft rejected, the reason being: ” The color scheme of your design needs more tweaks. Take a look at using a service like Adobe Kuler or ColourLovers to make this file more unique and original by using a more sophisticated color palette. You need to think over the typeface selection here. Typeface choices need to have clear distinctions in order for a document to be legible. If there is not enough contrast, the visual hierarchy breaks down, and the roles you assign to different fonts won’t be clear. Some of the color variations of your design are not up to par with the main flyer, thus you need to put more work on it. Please keep in mind that the issues mentioned above may not be all the issues that need to be improved or fixed. You should review your submission to ensure any additional issues not listed above have been fixed before resubmitting.”

my flyer: http://1.s3.envato.com/files/36741647/Previewofflyer.png

What more can I do ? and What exactly do you guys think i should change? Thank you! <3 ))

225 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
mihaimcm says

This is intresting as it is but yeah try adding different colours,and maybeah the info text on the lower part make it more small to create some depth… Hope it gets approved :)

86 posts
+2 more
Freeative says

Than’x ;)

86 posts