1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
cmorton281 says

Need a flyer that grabs attention; I like the vintage look but open to anything that is really “cool”. I will provide a few logos that need to be placed on the flyer and recolored to fit the over all theme of your design. I can show you some flyers on here that I like to give you an idea of what I am looking for.

126 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
hoanggiang12 says

Plz contact me if you need a professional flyer: thosantinhyeu14@yahoo.com Thank! :)

699 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
snkart says

Contact me at manu_snk@yahoo.com

332 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+1 more
danielartro says

Contact me at : daniel_pr7@yahoo.com

490 posts
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
GraficAndMedia says

Hey! I am a Flyer Designer and can help you! Send me a message thought my profile page!

786 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
Amrhamza says

am interested too , please email me through my graphicriver portfolio or through microlancer

112 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
DusskDesign says

hey check my profile. maybe you like something already

25 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
ri-qui says
Hi, I have q lot of vintage style work for cinema and music events. Please send me and e-mail for work samples and quotes! hello@ri-qui.com

Best, Ricardo

Need a flyer that grabs attention; I like the vintage look but open to anything that is really “cool”. I will provide a few logos that need to be placed on the flyer and recolored to fit the over all theme of your design. I can show you some flyers on here that I like to give you an idea of what I am looking for.
5 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Located in Brazil Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
bruna_l says

I’m interested to make your flyer, please contact me by e-mail: bruna_lisboac@hotmail.com

by
by
by
by
by
by