337 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
Pirate_Dominic says

Updated :)

5 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Romania
+2 more
Taverna says

Updated:D

101 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Canada Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
brandilea says

I also updated. :)

5461 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Australia Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
Australia says

Updated also ;)

220 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Serbia
BrancoG says

I am following you :)

14 posts
    Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Royal-Art says

I am a new author_in graphicriver.. :D

I got 2 followers Happy about it.2 Uploaded files. :) I future I will try more best.

Check out My prifile AYESHDESIGN

Follow me !

2 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Located in United States
plugindistrict says
11 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Dilanr says

Following you! :D

190 posts
    Won a competition Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+4 more
AbelLangbid says

i will be following everyone in this thread..

heres my profile: http://graphicriver.net/user/insane23rd

ok, im still on page 5 of this thread, and i see a lot of negative reply of this thread. i just want to say something. in a way it really does defeat the purpose of the follow feature, if your aim is to follow only the people with great portfolios and wait for their latest items, then thats cool, i also do that to check for authors especially the elites on how they approached things here.

but i also think when a buyer see your portfolio with lots of followers, they will get an impression that this guy got a lot people that are also interested of his work, Followers counts is in your main profile page, it means is part of your Portfolio.

and im still hoping that the envato dev will give us control to the authors we follow, like a “I Follow List” of Authors.

13 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
bsaridede says
by
by
by
by
by
by