• Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
egemenerd says

Hi guys,

Most of the people are following authors to see their latest works on homepage. However there are a lot of talented author here and most of them have items on different Envato marketplaces.

For example as a buyer if I follow an author for his html templates, I don’t want to see his Videohive items on my homepage, right?

Now we have a new logo menu on the header and people can switch between marketplaces more easily. So wouldn’t it be nice if this homepage box shows items which are only related with that Envato marketplace?

149 posts
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
h2theme says

For example as a buyer if I follow an author for his html templates, I don’t want to see his Videohive items on my homepage, right?
+1 :)
2263 posts Bird is the word..
  • Elite Author
  • United States
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
+3 more
jonathan01 says

I understand and agree with what your saying, but unfortunately I think Envato may see this as a great way of cross-linking different marketplaces. Basically it encourages you to click to a different marketplace because someone you follow has a new file somewhere.

426 posts Code is Poetry
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
egemenerd says

I understand and agree with what your saying, but unfortunately I think Envato may see this as a great way of cross-linking different marketplaces. Basically it encourages you to click to a different marketplace because someone you follow has a new file somewhere.

Thanks for the reply jonathan. yes this makes sense :)

by
by
by
by
by
by