498 posts Code is Poetry
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
egemenerd says

Hi guys,

Most of the people are following authors to see their latest works on homepage. However there are a lot of talented author here and most of them have items on different Envato marketplaces.

For example as a buyer if I follow an author for his html templates, I don’t want to see his Videohive items on my homepage, right?

Now we have a new logo menu on the header and people can switch between marketplaces more easily. So wouldn’t it be nice if this homepage box shows items which are only related with that Envato marketplace?

192 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Won a Most Wanted contest
+2 more
h2theme says

For example as a buyer if I follow an author for his html templates, I don’t want to see his Videohive items on my homepage, right?
+1 :)
2263 posts Bird is the word..
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
jonathan01 says

I understand and agree with what your saying, but unfortunately I think Envato may see this as a great way of cross-linking different marketplaces. Basically it encourages you to click to a different marketplace because someone you follow has a new file somewhere.

498 posts Code is Poetry
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
egemenerd says

I understand and agree with what your saying, but unfortunately I think Envato may see this as a great way of cross-linking different marketplaces. Basically it encourages you to click to a different marketplace because someone you follow has a new file somewhere.

Thanks for the reply jonathan. yes this makes sense :)

by
by
by
by
by
by