4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
vipapps says

Hi i bought a Fone theme i am trying to download a theme million times i watch your videos still i am receiving same errror missing files also i downloaded dew times could not use this theme please help me i submit a ticket 3 times i sended email thru facebook page being 1 week i am still waiting a help please help me asap

4377 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

Hi vipapps, are you by any chance trying to install the Fone Website Template in WordPress?

If so, this is not a WordPress theme, and unfortunately, it will not work with WordPress. To successfully install this template, please refer to the instructions/documentation provided in the download file.

If you need any further assistance, plase let us know. Good luck.

82 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
subwaymatch says

I’m guessing he purchased the HTML template. TF could benefit from displaying that information for non-wordpress templates. I’ve had a few of these issues also with buyers.

4 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
vipapps says

Hi i did try to use as a wordpress theme :) soo did u have a wordpress theme same as this one ? if not in the files i did not received a instructions please send me thanks byeee

4377 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

Hi again vipapps, I’m not the creator of the item, but you can try contacting the author through the e-mail form on his profile page. There was a WordPress version, but it is currently not for sale on our marketplace.

10 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in India
WizzyThemes says

Contact the owner via e-mail option in the sidebar : Gyro

by
by
by
by
by
by