3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
thecrazydazy says

Hello, I am needing a font previewer that is similar to the one found on this page: http://junipertrailembroidery.com/pages/fontpreviewer.htm

But this previewer is in php. I’m needing something that would work with javascript or css. Here is our website: thecrazydazy.com So it would need to function with Network Solutions or Volusion (which we are looking to switch to) We would pay. Please let me know if someone could help me implement this into our site! Thanks Celesta Champagne

36 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
lixonic says

i’m interested in doing it with jQuery, please contact lixonic [at] gmail [dot] com

446 posts here for love
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+7 more
nCrafts says

That site uses php because they are using the font in the backend and generating a text image. If you use JS and CSS, the user’s browser will have to download each font before previewing it, which might cause copyrights issues.

3 posts
thecrazydazy says

I know that network solutions doesn’t allow php to be loaded. I don’t think volusion will either. Do you know of how to make it work with ecommerce platforms? Thanks!

36 posts
+2 more
lixonic says

That site uses php because they are using the font in the backend and generating a text image. If you use JS and CSS, the user’s browser will have to download each font before previewing it, which might cause copyrights issues.

yes! indeed. but i thought of using Google fonts.

3 posts
thecrazydazy says

We have specific fonts that we need in the previewer. Take a look at http://www.thecrazydazy.com/stephen-joseph-quilted-backpack-butterfly--can-be-personalized--3038.aspx Then click on fonts. Those are the fonts that would need to be in the previewer. Would this be even possible?

36 posts
+2 more
lixonic says

if you’ve those font files and rights, lets give it a try. lixonic [at] gmail [dot] com

by
by
by
by
by
by