767 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
outandouter says

Hi,

I have just made a Birthday Greeting Card, which consists of several fonts that do not usually come installed with either Windows/Mac or Flash. I have bought a collection of fonts which included these fonts. Now, may I add these fonts in the source zip file along with other files??

4140 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Brazil
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
tsafi says

Only if it’s your font that you make them or you have a full copyright to sell them for commercial use (which you probably don’t have) and you have full copyrights so you can sell them and add them for download, you cannot resell them (add them to download) if they are 3 party even if you buy them, but you can submit them just for preview and for the download use default font like Arial.

767 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
outandouter says

^ Alright. Thanks.

But using any default font, all the file will be ruined. Maybe, I have to mention in the description that these fonts first need to be download in order to edit the file. Would that be fine?

4140 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Brazil
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
tsafi says
^ Alright. Thanks. But using any default font, all the file will be ruined. Maybe, I have to mention in the description that these fonts first need to be download in order to edit the file. Would that be fine?

Well that’s life (; this is why you don’t see many artistic font here it’s a problem to sell them if it’s not your work .(and font are tons of work to make)

Yes; just mention in the description that these fonts first need to be downloading, but try to make your font app ` universal as possible you don’t want to upset the buyer buying a new font that cost $50 or so after he download your app`

3748 posts
  • Won a Competition
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Spain
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+5 more
pezflash says

Look here. There a many really good free fonts. You can use them. Do not include them in the source, just refer the download links in your documentation.
http://www.fontsquirrel.com/

by
by
by
by
by
by