4323 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
Ivor Envato team says

If you like Foo Fighters you need to see this right now! http://www.livestream.com/foofighters

773 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
+4 more
GARRO says

bit late in the game, but im watching it..!!! thanks :D

taylor hawkins rocks!

Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
Ivor Envato team says
bit late in the game, but im watching it..!!! thanks :D taylor hawkins rocks!

I love foo fighters dude!! really, is a great band!

773 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years
+4 more
GARRO says

yep!!! they rock… too bad i caught just the end of it :(

i wated to hear “my hero”.... i guess i missed it… still…. great share =)

+12 more
Ivor Envato team says
yep!!! they rock… too bad i caught just the end of it :( i wated to hear “my hero”.... i guess i missed it… still…. great share =)

Yeah they played my hero 2 hours ago :P

773 posts
+4 more
GARRO says
Yeah they played my hero 2 hours ago :P

hahaha, damn!!!!!!

it looks like they are gonna play for a while more!!! :D

they dont seem like they wanna stop, lol

8234 posts Community Moderator
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+9 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says

Dave is a living Legend :) saw them at Hyde Park a few years ago, incredible :)

StefanoGiliberti
StefanoGiliberti Recent Posts Threads Started
32 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+4 more
StefanoGiliberti says

Amazing! Thank you! :)

+12 more
Ivor Envato team says
Dave is a living Legend :) saw them at Hyde Park a few years ago, incredible :)

Dude I’m SO agree with you!!! That concert was AWESOME !

by
by
by
by
by
by