1692 posts Time is what you desire most, but waste carelessly.
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 100+ members
+6 more
Firsh says

I’ve developed a skin for foo_title component. The component displays your track title and any other information on a bar that you can place on windows’ top part so you don’t need to switch to the player if you want something. This is a feature winamp already had especially with the MMD3 skin..

Click on the pictures for full res.

This is the skin i did yesterday. It’s features:
  • Long artist and title textfield
  • Elapsed, length, remaining time
  • Volume bar (never seen something like this in foo_title – slider can’t be done) volume changes in steps
  • Detailed muting mechanism, shades the volume bar, etc
  • Hidden volume up/down button on the sides of the volume bar
  • Progressbar
  • Seek buttons: on the sides of the progressbar there are 6-6 buttons to seek back/ahead by 10,5,1 minutes and 30,10,5 seconds
  • Seamlessly integrates with the windows 7 and vista windows top part (pixel perfect)
  • No playback controls because that’s what multimedia keyboards are for ;)

I have switched from winamp a few months ago and this was the first thing I missed having, but the last thing I did in order to make everything a good experience. If you switch from winamp, foobar2000 is very weird at first, but now I can’t think of how I have used winamp for 8 years..

This is how it looks like here :)

If you need the foo_title skin, just tell me. It would be very much appreciated to know what you think about it.

Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 100+ members
+6 more
Firsh says

Am I the only one who uses foobar2000?

371 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
QwibbleDesigns says

I use it but I’m happy with the default skin =)

I’ve seen some stunning options out there, but I don’t spend time in my music player so why does it need to look stunning. As long as I can search and play the songs I want, I’m happy xD

+6 more
Firsh says
I use it but I’m happy with the default skin =) I’ve seen some stunning options out there, but I don’t spend time in my music player so why does it need to look stunning. As long as I can search and play the songs I want, I’m happy xD

This is especially not the player, just a control bar that you put on top of your browser’s window top bar, for example :)

1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Located in Romania
landdog says

nice job, i really like it … its my favorite color combination can u send it? :D i switched from winamp to foobar to a few day ago, and i think foobar is better only thing missing are the skins

+6 more
Firsh says
landdog said
nice job, i really like it … its my favorite color combination can u send it? :D i switched from winamp to foobar to a few day ago, and i think foobar is better only thing missing are the skins

Send me a mail through my profile and I’ll send it. In case you haven’t done so already. I get requests for my skin every now and then, dunno if it was you the last time:)

2215 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+10 more
crozer says

Looks great. But yeah, I guess it’s not too known. At least I hadn’t heard of it in my life until you brought it up.

1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
bakaJ says

I really can’t wait to have this skin, it is very sexy. good job, even if I’m two years late to comment. i remember getting the MMD3 skin for only that reason but after a while i started looking for a… not so clunky music player that only does music and no media or propaganda. after a while though i missed having the player on top of the screen, and ever since i have looked for a skin like this. somehow i overlooked this site. i have already sent you an email. xD

+6 more
Firsh says

I missed your email can you send it again? Thx

by
by
by
by
by
by