• Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • United States
  • Support Staff
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Contributed a Blog Post
+7 more
JamiGibbs Staff says

Well I am in Israel right now and i buy all my groceries online, its actually cheaper this way(and that is a rip-off country due to skyrocket tax’s ) , home delivery is extra $7 they doing a good job here online cross country, but here Tec` is always advance, but i am way too lazy doing all this crap shopping outdoor :P . If you thinking of start-up in Spain let me know :P

I’m in Israel too but didn’t know that we could order food online. What site do you use? Is it just local food?

4136 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Brazil
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
tsafi says

Well I am in Israel right now and i buy all my groceries online, its actually cheaper this way(and that is a rip-off country due to skyrocket tax’s ) , home delivery is extra $7 they doing a good job here online cross country, but here Tec` is always advance, but i am way too lazy doing all this crap shopping outdoor :P . If you thinking of start-up in Spain let me know :P
I’m in Israel too but didn’t know that we could order food online. What site do you use? Is it just local food?
hi J .

It’s well known… (there are others like Rami levy bla bla but i use shufersal when i am in country )

Try it see how nice it is .. in some stuff they are much more cheaper than the actual store, funny thing they get it from the same place and cover the high price with a new sticker go figure .

But it’s nice you can go from cheap to high atc` . The old site …

http://www1.shufersal.co.il/yashir/

The new site (I like the old one, the new one is a bit slow, to many crap js plugins i guess :P )

http://www.shufersal.co.il/Pages/homepage.aspx

Big problem there i can’t get Starbucks :P

1947 posts Do the Needful
  • Envato Staff
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • United States
  • Support Staff
  • Contributed a Blog Post
+7 more
JamiGibbs Staff says

Oh, cool. Yes, I live next to a shufersal. It would be funny to order it online when they’re just down the street. But if it’s cheaper, then it’s worth looking into.

Funny you mention Starbucks because I just ran out of my last bag of whole bean until I can get back stateside and restock. It would be so great if they started selling it here. :delicious:

Thanks for the tips! (And thanks for starting the thread, bobocel.)

6770 posts
  • Italy
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Beta Tester
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+1 more
doru says

I would order romanian food online, here in Spain, because there are not the same products we have there. That’s basically the first thing I’d do. :)

what food do you want to order that you can’t find in Spain?

3402 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 7-8 years
  • Referred between 500 and 999 users
+1 more
bobocel says

Shh Tsafi. :P

78 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Romania
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
rubiqube says

I would order romanian food online, here in Spain, because there are not the same products we have there. That’s basically the first thing I’d do. :)

Probably “tzuica” and “mici”! :) Sorry, this might be funny to Romanian users only.

3402 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
bobocel says

Well, let’s say ANYTHING that comes from Romania, which I can’t find here. And my friends from France, Italy, Germany, Tunisia etc don’t find certain products from their countries either. So yeah, I guess this is basically what I’m trying to figure out.

Some products: - cas - urda - fleica - kaizer - muschi taranesc - samantana - bors - muraturi - cabanos etc

And a lot of romanian drinks and sweets as well. :)

I guess I would spend around 50 EUR per month for these type of products, at least. Some I can eat here, but without some of the ones above, I can’t cook many other types. :)

3402 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
bobocel says

Probably ”?uic?” and “mici”! :) Sorry, this might be funny to Romanian users only.

Actually I don’t like “mici” so much, but yeah, you definitely won’t find that in Europe, unless you are living in a place where a romanian brick-store is. And what’s the point to do that, when you can have one store Europe-wide.

78 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Romania
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
rubiqube says

Probably ”?uic?” and “mici”! :) Sorry, this might be funny to Romanian users only.
Actually I don’t like “mici” so much, but yeah, you definitely won’t find that in Europe, unless you are living in a place where a romanian brick-store is. And what’s the point to do that, when you can have one store Europe-wide.

Yeah, I know. My in-laws moved to France more than a year ago and we’ve been sending them packages containing the weirdest things (as in “I never thought I would mail this”), one of them being “sare de lamaie” as a replacement for “bors”.

We’re also moving there in a month, so I’m sure it will be fun! Yeah, they’re full on cheese, but you can’t beat Romanian smoked cheese, cas, etc. ;)

3402 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
bobocel says

Yeah, I know. My in-laws moved to France more than a year ago and we’ve been sending them packages containing the weirdest things (as in “I never thought I would mail this”), one of them being “sare de lamaie” as a replacement for “bors”.

We’re also moving there in a month, so I’m sure it will be fun! Yeah, they’re full on cheese, but you can’t beat Romanian smoked cheese, cas, etc. ;)

Indeed, it’s more of a problem expats have. At least we would eliminate this from the packs sent from one European country to another. And who knows, maybe it can expand if the laws of international export and import aren’t harsh.

Now, where do I get the million dollar or so needed to fund this (especially for logistics – the deposits, transportation, employess, and afterwards for the online part). :)

by
by
by
by
by
by