281 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Deep_Blue says

Hey guys, wanted to share this achievement with this wonderful community. We have created a football social network website where you can interact with matches, teams and fans!

We are small team (actually only 2) and created it from scratch!

Feel free to give me any feedback on the design or the functionality of the website: www.fansrepublic.com

I hope that you like it :)

5385 posts
  • Australia
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
Australia says

Aside from registration page, which is messy it works fine will post back when played more.

Looks nice, good work. I would ditch that intro video and rebuild home page, make look cleaner and more appealing.

Ste

281 posts
  • Exclusive Author
Deep_Blue says

Aside from registration page, which is messy it works fine will post back when played more.

Looks nice, good work. I would ditch that intro video and rebuild home page, make look cleaner and more appealing.

Ste

Thanks a lot for your feedback! If you have any feedback on inner pages then you are welcome!

238 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
BizLogic says

Don’t make people register just to view the site. That is one thing about most social networks that sucks.

281 posts
  • Exclusive Author
Deep_Blue says

Don’t make people register just to view the site. That is one thing about most social networks that sucks.

We are actually planning to open the website for everyone soon, but limiting functionality with login (for example you cannot post a comment without login).

by
by
by
by
by
by