4 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Sweden
lenp says

why can’t you just dump the stupid Comments thing and replace it with a professional Forum solution. Lots of good things would come by this:

- searchable with ease - we can all contribute and also answer others questions, which is good for the authors - forums often have solution for highlighting not read threads

etc…

Please!

regards Lennart

238 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
+2 more
dansjostedt says

why can’t you just dump the stupid Comments thing and replace it with a professional Forum solution. Lots of good things would come by this:

- searchable with ease - we can all contribute and also answer others questions, which is good for the authors - forums often have solution for highlighting not read threads

etc…

Please!

regards Lennart

They’re working on improving the system, I saw a post about it not to long ago! And I’ve found it alot easier to write themeforest and what I am looking for on google.. Strange thing but google gives me better results than envantos own system for their OWN website! :D

4 posts
  • Located in Sweden
lenp says

Yeah, have noticed that myself :) Well that would be a good thing if it is in pipeline… But I also saw posts 2 years ago saying that is would soon be here…

They’re working on improving the system, I saw a post about it not to long ago! And I’ve found it alot easier to write themeforest and what I am looking for on google.. Strange thing but google gives me better results than envantos own system for their OWN website! :D
236 posts Marketplace Developer
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Located in New Zealand
madlep Envato team says

Working on it right now. Watch this space over the next few weeks :)

(lolcommits is awesome :bigsmile: )

4 posts
  • Located in Sweden
lenp says

Ha ha – lolcommits :)

And thanks for the progress!

Working on it right now. Watch this space over the next few weeks :)

(lolcommits is awesome :bigsmile: )
by
by
by
by
by
by