4140 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says

I know it’s far away but there is ADOBE ® GAME JAM conference in Israel on Wednesday, December 5-6 , masters programming in ActionScript 3 are welcome. :P .

http://www.adobetraining.pro/gamejam

Requirements.(not a must)

You will need to bring your own equipment (laptop and/or devices ) to build and demo the game. (There will be limited set of devices available on-site for testing and presenting your game) You should be somewhat familiar with programming in ActionScript 3. To save time, either Flash Builder 4.7 beta (free download) or Flash Professional CS6 (free 30-day trial available) are recommended to already be installed on your laptop before the Game Jame begins.

Wi-Fi will be provided

1633 posts fueledweb.com
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
RimmonTrieu says

I didn’t know that you’ve been into game programing tsafi ;-)

4140 posts
  • Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says

^I think i told you 6 month ago i have a few ideas on the kid’s sector learning games for mobile :P (someone need to adept you know and its better be me ) but with good AS3 coding on the mobile sector the sky is the limit ….. never in my life i thought ill start to do animation for games but no matter what good games you make the require of killer coding skills is a must and flash is easy you know :P

603 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
jayc says

Is this event in Israel? Aren’t they at war with Gaza right now ?

4140 posts
  • Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says

Yes in Israel (Adobe have a base here ) You watch the news to much :P .

Everything is back to normal here ,but indeed it’s a crazy place, 1 day you see missals in the south and tel-Aviv more then 1200 missals where lunch to Israel in 6 days and on Gaza i thing around 1600 air strikes , and then when it’s all over everyone is on the beach like nothing happen ,total surrealist,crazy country man,its never boring here for sure :P .

603 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
jayc says

Yes in Israel (Adobe have a base here ) You watch the news to much :P . Everything is back to normal here ,but indeed it’s a crazy place, 1 day you see missals in the south and tel-Aviv more then 1200 missals where lunch to Israel in 6 days and on Gaza i thing around 1600 air strikes , and then when it’s all over everyone is on the beach like nothing happen ,total surrealist,crazy country man,its never boring here for sure :P .

“its never boring here” – I believe you!, I could not chill on the beach knowing some missiles could pass through :) , still I understand you guys have some fancy anti missile shield. I don’t watch news too much I have canceled my cable subscription because I could not watch the politics from my country anymore, I realized that it f__ up my karma :)

cheers! jayc

4140 posts
  • Located in Brazil
+3 more
tsafi says

YES THAT anti-missile shield is amazing to watch (I have some great videos i took) it’s like you walking on the street and all the action is up in the sky, it’s like those game when you buy/get extra shield, still I don’t care much about it, I just do my thing :P .

But let me describe you this better, just imagine you do your thing and every place you go there is a group of hot naked lady’s (style Angelina Jolie) fallow you everywhere and threaten to rape you in any given moment, at start you really get worry you will be violate but after some time you get used to it and you join the party. :P

by
by
by
by
by
by