• United Kingdom
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Won a Competition
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
+4 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says

cool game, how long did it take you to make?

109 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Germany
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
Devarai says

Well @tsafi…. I am about to make my peace with Apple. They are paying me so much money every month…who could not resists maybe not to love them…or follow them anywhere…but with the time one can be really good friends with them.

Devarai

4136 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Brazil
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
tsafi says

^I guess you are right, Money talk BS walk, but that isn’t change the fact i wish that empire will fall someday, and we are already seeing this slow sells with the iPhone 5, there stock keeping drop so it’s on the right direction :P .

Napoleon said once ” I can kill all my opponent ,take everything they have with no remorse and be proud of it, until someone who is smarten the me will think like me ” :P

1160 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
FlashTang says

^I guess you are right, Money talk BS walk, but that isn’t change the fact i wish that empire will fall someday, and we are already seeing this slow sells with the iPhone 5, there stock keeping drop so it’s on the right direction :P . Napoleon said once ” I can kill all my opponent ,take everything they have with no remorse and be proud of it, until someone who is smarten the me will think like me ” :P

I read a news few days ago , last month iphone 5 sales hit a record in China , but you know ,50% of news in China are fake , no fake no China :p

1160 posts
  • Exclusive Author
FlashTang says

cool game, how long did it take you to make?

Not sure , about 100 hrs I think , not full time
I started it with Starling framework , but converted to haxe in the middle

4136 posts
  • Brazil
  • Exclusive Author
tsafi says

^I guess you are right, Money talk BS walk, but that isn’t change the fact i wish that empire will fall someday, and we are already seeing this slow sells with the iPhone 5, there stock keeping drop so it’s on the right direction :P . Napoleon said once ” I can kill all my opponent ,take everything they have with no remorse and be proud of it, until someone who is smarten the me will think like me ” :P
I read a news few days ago , last month iphone 5 sales hit a record in China , but you know ,50% of news in China are fake , no fake no China :p
Well first apple stock keep dropping(and from the last year apple stock drop in the stock market almost $180), yesterday apple show in there Q, 13 billion clean profit and the company growth by 18% apple say in the first Q of 2013 will be a slowdown in sells and they cancel some order with the iPhone 5 due to slow “sells”, apple say iphone 5 will sell half from what they anticipate in January March , so the stock drop 10% in the aftermarket and they also say they are disappointed with the Chinese market sells.

Now I read a little Chinese and I know you can also :P so just for a tip for my Chinese friends(maybe you have it by now it’s only in Chinese) use the Kuaiyong Chinese so you will never have to buy any IOS crap app again :P

Regarding the haxe and other platform for the android apps I still think IOS apps are better in quality not become the OS but more as apple users will pay for everything and big studios/ company prefer to focuses more on the IOS market then the android, also the amount of crap apps I see in the android market is amazing, there is really no quality control there, people are keep forgetting the biggest consumer technology market for buying stuff is the USA market not the Europe one or the China one :P

1160 posts
  • Exclusive Author
FlashTang says

use the Kuaiyong Chinese so you will never have to buy any IOS crap app again :P

91 is the most popular one ;)
but KuaiYong can install apps without jailbreaking ? :dead: ,should I happy or dispirited ? :p

4136 posts
  • Brazil
  • Exclusive Author
tsafi says

use the Kuaiyong Chinese so you will never have to buy any IOS crap app again :P
91 is the most popular one ;)
but KuaiYong can install apps without jailbreaking ? :dead: ,should I happy or dispirited ? :p
No need for jailbreaking that is the beauty of this, just plug your iPcrap via usb and that’s it download the app vis your pc and then install the app to your iPcrap in 1 click and you are done .

One more great software to dump that crap ITone for music and apps is CopyTrans Control Center. its free .

http://www.copytrans.net/copytransmanager.php .

thanks me later at the end of the Animal Year :P ,

p.s .

I was in Adobe convention last month i meat there 2 Chinese that show me this ,blow me away :P I think they were more impress by the fact i can speak Chinese :P

1160 posts
  • Exclusive Author
FlashTang says

iPcrap lol :D , you blow me away

happy snake year ;)

by
by