I think it sounds great (and a bit of sci-fi), but I don’t see corporations like Apple and Samsung allowing this to happen at all.
Not sure about patents but i guess if you don’t use any patents form them it should not be a problem.
The bigger problem is finding companys which work with that, since they probably don’t make that much money anymore if you can just replace some parts of the phone.
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Exclusive Author
- Referred between 200 and 499 users
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author had a Free File of the Month
Is interesting, but it does not consider one important fact: people love to change their gadgets.
The idea is great! I hope it will come to reality.