1306 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+4 more
UJ-pro says

Nice idea. But it will not work to bring the manufacturer together to work on it. Never! It could be a concept of a single manufacturer.

Anyway, I’m sure the buyers still wouldn’t use these phones longer than 3-4 years. The technology is changing too fast and it will be difficult to build in all new things. And it’ll be too boring to use always the same concept and put the money into it all the time.

So I don’t think that this is a realistic future concept. But really a nice idea!

1023 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+6 more
greenline says

I like it and I’ll support them. I would use such a device. And let’s not forget that every great idea had a start sometime.

354 posts
  • Helped improve Envato sites by detecting a bug
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1+ members
+3 more
Gewora says

Nice idea. But it will not work to bring the manufacturer together to work on it. Never! It could be a concept of a single manufacturer.

Anyway, I’m sure the buyers still wouldn’t use these phones longer than 3-4 years. The technology is changing too fast and it will be difficult to build in all new things. And it’ll be too boring to use always the same concept and put the money into it all the time.

So I don’t think that this is a realistic future concept. But really a nice idea!

Yeah many good points.

It would really depend on the “mainboard”, but i guess it would be very hard to make it compatible with all the new stuff which is coming very fast.

by
by
by
by
by
by