- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
- Won a Competition
- Halloween Competition Winner
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Referred between 100 and 199 users
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- United Kingdom
Just an idea for the devs.
Why not add 2 extra options to the item update form.
- Date: Automatically adds a date stamp when the update is uploaded.
- Reason: Lets the author add a reason for the update.
Then at the bottom of an item page you could output this data to automatically generate a CHANGELOG , pretty easy to implement and would be a huge improvement for buyers to see what has been updated and why, also how actively a developer keeps on top of his/her items.