12 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Germany
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
cryosis says

Hello! I’m looking for a script to create forms and save the forms in the website, to save the form data in a database, and the possibility to download the data again. Users should modify also own entries. Changes should be recorded in an extra database. undo function too. Administrators can create users, disable, and delete. Entries of deleted users can also be deleted from the database. Disabled users changing no data. The Administrator allows and denies forms and downloads per user. search function for all data/tables. The administrator should also determine who can see the data streams. Complete. Twitterlike, only 2 oder 3 fields of an form. Twitterlike but with more forms and download. Thx. cryosis

79 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
bangingthemes says

Are you looking to create a website where people can join and create forms to use on there own website? Is that what your trying to achieve with this script?

434 posts here for love
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • India
  • Won a Competition
  • Exclusive Author
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
+2 more
nCrafts says

I really doubt there is such a script on CC. Nevertheless, you can check out the form builders on offer. I doubt they have user management as well. You might need customization.

12 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Germany
cryosis says

Hello!

No! The user cannot create forms, only the administrator. Only the administrator can give access to the users to work with one oer more forms. No pubilc access. Every user has a special workflow. The administrator organize it.

12 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Germany
cryosis says

I really doubt there is such a script on CC. Nevertheless, you can check out the form builders on offer. I doubt they have user management as well. You might need customization.

Hello! I didn’t find anything. I want to have a special feature. A summary of some fields should presents like twitter, after login. Like this http://codecanyon.net/item/php-social-network-platform/3740004?sso?WT.ac=category_item&WT.seg_1=category_item&WT.z_author=Pricop but I need the feature to create forms (admin) give access to the users and the entries the use is allowed to see are public like twitter after login.

4 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
vsoftline says

As much I understood, you need: Adminsitration Login 1. add edit delete disable users 2. Create and edit form structure 3. Assign form to user 4. View data submitted by user for each form – datewise or number of times. User login 1. View forms assigned, add data to form. 2. view and update existing entries for the forms that are assigned to user

Flexible Form structure, may contain: input boxes, option boxes, lists, upload files. Each type max 5 fields so almost 20-25 fields in total.

Please, let me know the technology you wish to have project in, php or asp.net. Also, how much would you like to spend on it?

12 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Germany
cryosis says
4. View data submitted by user for each form – datewise or number of times.

yes. update and delete datas in the tables, too. search function in all tables / forms.

1. View forms assigned, add data to form.

preview, before add to database.

2. view and update existing entries for the forms that are assigned to user

history function to check the work

Flexible Form structure, may contain: input boxes, option boxes, lists, upload files. Each type max 5 fields so almost 20-25 fields in total.

Every type of fields: numbers, text, date (calender), lists, boxes etc. ! no limits for forms and the tables in database. range limit for every fields.

different rights to read and write. users should get right from the admin to download data or to look at. also, if they do not have the right to add datas.

Please, let me know the technology you wish to have project in, php or asp.net. Also, how much would you like to spend on it?

php.

the author can sell the product again and again. I mean I would spend 150 $ – 250 $.

I’m trying to write down all the requirements again cleanly the next days.

by
by
by
by
by
by