15 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
Johseph77 says

Hi, i want buy this forum, but have a Blog with forum secondary. It’s possible set this forum keeping my main blog? My website: http://www.pesitaliansupporter.it/

1778 posts
    Contributed a free file of the month Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+11 more
SamBerson says

Hey there!

Would it be possible for you to rephrase your question – I’m not really sure what you’re asking.

Which forum do you want to buy?

Sam

15 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
Johseph77 says
1778 posts
    Contributed a free file of the month Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+11 more
SamBerson says

You can set up this forum in a different directory to your current blog and you’ll have no problems at all. If, however, you have a blog on your current WordPress setup, you won’t be able to transfer the data across.

15 posts
Johseph77 says

Damn, i have wordpress..!! Not is possible?

1778 posts
+11 more
SamBerson says

You can use your blog on WP, and the forum on vB. But, if you already have a WP forum you can’t transfer the data.

15 posts
Johseph77 says

I have a forum on PHPbb.

1778 posts
+11 more
SamBerson says

So then you won’t be able to transfer the data to the new one I don’t think.

15 posts
Johseph77 says

I don’t mind losing data. I want to know if I can install this type of forum.

by
by
by
by
by
by