2716 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+16 more
scottwills Envato team says

I would like to congratulate the following 4 marketplace members for their amazing contribution to the marketplace community. You guys thoroughly deserve the new Forum SuperStar badge and I wanted to be sure I was the one to award it to you guys. So in no particular order, it gives me great honor to award the new Forum SuperStar badges to…

• motionreactor

motionreactor is like a breath of fresh air in the forums! Helpful, professional, mature, a voice of reason, oozes integrity, and very diplomatic. I can’t think of anyone more deserving than motionreactor. His insightful commentary and consistent positivity is a huge influence and reminder to us all of how important it is to be a team player and give, give, give without ever asking for anything back in exchange. Well played, sir!
  • danielku

Daniel’s passion for all the marketplaces is incredible! I love how supportive he is of the entire community. I’m personally grateful for Daniel’s contributions to the AudioJungle community over the past 12 months having been one of our most active forum members; engaging fellow AJ authors, assisting with questions, and contributing healthy discussion. He also finds and posts some of the most awesome music videos, check them out if you haven’t seen our thread. Daniel also frequently interacts with Envato authors via Twitter and is often seen promoting author’s marketplace files. It’s this kind of positive presence and interaction that makes him a very deserving superstar!
  • Mihai_Sorohan

Another popular AudioJungle member I would like to award the Forum SuperStar badge to is Mihai_Sorohan. Mihai collates and shares an incredible wealth of audio information on AudioJungle for the benefit of the entire AJ community. Free sound libraries, sample packs, plugins for audio software: If there’s something free and useful on the Web for musicians, you know Mihai is going to find it and share it with his fellow audio producers! I want to publicly thank Mihai for his time, effort and ability to “share the love” with the AudioJungle community, he’s a very valuable member of our community!
  • ArikB

Arik’s strength is his honesty, his intelligence, and his thirst to educate others. While some people may not like his direct approach to offering advice and constructive criticism, it’s only when you realize that he is “hitting you on the chin” with hard facts and useful information that it becomes transparently clear that it’s because he wants to help, educate and inspire: Honest advice like that usually only comes from your best friend, and it’s advice like that that actually makes people wiser and stronger. Arik frequently assists authors with design related questions/answers in the GraphicRiver forums, researching and sharing not only useful links, but on occasion has also produced screencasts to assist forum members. Wow, that just reeks of superstar community member to me! This ability and willingness to help and share is epitomized by Arik’s decision to create an external design resource for designers of all abilities to learn from one another and help one another. I’m often staggered by the time Arik invests in helping and responding to marketplace members on top of his studies and reviewing responsibilities, I only hope there are many others out there who appreciate all that he offers.

Congratulations, guys, very well deserved! Please keep up the incredible high-level of community spirit you continually demonstrate, it does not go unnoticed. :)

4335 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+10 more
Reaper-Media says

Congrats guys, well deserved ;)

118 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
+1 more
komapeb says

Congrats!
p.s. I was just about to start a thread about the shiny new badges :)

171 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
SiamJai says

Congrats! It’s nice to see folks who set great examples being recognized. :)

831 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
tigerlabs says

Congratulations! You guys rock!

Great selections Scott. :)

209 posts Make art not war!
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+12 more
EAMejia says

Congratulations guys! Well deserved!

2309 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
+5 more
theflyingtinman says

Well deserved! Congratulations guys. :)

285 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Joined an Envato Football competition
+7 more
DarkSunz says

TRULY WELL DESERVED ! GREAT JOB GUYS AND KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK ! This deserves like +100000 :)

Great picks Scott

4336 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
Ivor Envato team says

Congratulations guys very very well deserved!!

2231 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+10 more
crozer says
Congratulations guys! Well deserved!
Well deserved! Congratulations guys. :)

Are you trying to trick me or what? :P

And scott, great selections; I think we can all notice this has been a thought-in-depth election.

by
by
by
by
by
by