• Tuvalu
dekurvajo says

With a Blog as well?

7 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Germany
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
nustyle says

Yep I mean userblog. So user can write some stories in there profile. Woltlab, phpBB or VBulletin has this plugins. But this is not very important. First I need some ideas for design my forum ;)

5070 posts
  • Australia
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Community Superstar
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Australia says

Use vanilla, much better than the others. I am a theme developer for them, and you can totally reskin it with just css
Yep this was my first idea. But.. is Vanilla great for very big communities and are there plugins like Blogs, Photoalbums, Userprofiles and thinks that modern forums also have?

Hmm i guess you have never run vb then, which is heavier than a bucket load of lead lol.

2.1 vanilla is due soon.

1373 posts
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Tuvalu
dekurvajo says

Ok here is my advice:

Because of this blog/forum not only about the brand new Audi vehicles, and what you will selling here will be not cars but a kind of life-feeling for the fans, owners – i suggest, your design should be cool and easy, instead of high tech style, and/or posh looking. It does not means, you dont have to use quality design. But the overly clear-out environment will not impulse the snug and wispy feeling to your target group. It would be a nice solution to combine the sleek style with a kind of flimsiness and ragged elements.

Good Luck!

by
by
by
by
by
by