• Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
facade says

I was wondering if it would be possible to implement ‘comment forwarding to emails option’. There have been times where a buyer or a potential buyer leaves a question on an item, instead of emailing directly. The potential buyer expects an answer as soon as possible but unfortunately their question is sitting in the comments section of an item instead of being forwarded directly to email so that they get a quick response. Some do not know that the comment does not get forwarded to my email, so they have to wait, which means we probably lost a sale. I check my dashboard often but not as often as I check my email since I my phone alerts me every time I receive an email.

Anyway, it would be great if Envato would consider implementing a “Notfications button” “Send me an email if someone posts a comment for entire item thread” for the life of the item as an option. If the author does not want to receive comments to their emails, then they can omit to check that option and they can visit the dashboard often.

I would love to hear some feedback. Maybe there is a reason why this option has not been implemented that I am overlooking.

thanks

2036 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Beta Tester
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Germany
+2 more
Creattive says

if you have an android phone, search for “aEnvato” app. then your phone rings when there’s a new comment.

135 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
facade says

ahh, nice Creattive! I never thought about using an phone App, probably because I have a super old Iphone (first generation :(, which probably doesn’t support any current envato app). I am going to upgrade to a new phone soon, which will obviously support current Apps. Thanks for sharing a great solution.

cheers!

135 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
facade says

So happy Item Comment Notification has been added! Thank you Envato!

http://videohive.net/forums/thread/item-comment-notification-emails/89855
by
by
by
by
by
by