117 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+2 more
NenadVFX says

I had the same issue a lot of times over the last two weeks… I’m also using Firefox and Chrome. When I browsing through new files and when I want to check for example some author portfolio or profile page sometimes I’m redirected to that marketplace homepage instead of his portfolio/profile… but when I get back to that page again and click again on the same button, everything is OK.

Few minutes ago I wanted to check out first Themeforest item from Birthday bundle and I was redirected to Themeforest home page instead to that item page.

2286 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+9 more
Creattive says

yup, I experienced that problem, too, some days ago. I cannot remember if I was clicking on a portfolio or specific item, nevertheless I got redirected to the homepage. I went back in my browser and reclicked the link, then it worked. I didn’t lose some thoughts about it, but if others are experiencing it too it seems to be a bug.

43 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
rabidcarrot Envato team says

Heya Lads and Lasses,

Thanks for letting us know about the prob. We’ve found the cause and deployed a fix so hopefully you (or anyone else) shouldn’t experience this issue any more!

Let us know if you experience any further probs!

Mark :)

Screen cast sent #WDP-454-18893

BTW – Massfocus, your screen cast was really helpful in tracking this down! A++ would watch again!

2353 posts Small, but tough
  • Has referred 500+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
EFEKT_Studio says

yep, same here. The other day I clicked on envato promotional banner (for bundle), and it got me to main home page of graphicriver. No referal link, no bundle, no nothing.

1042 posts Massfocus
+7 more
Massfocus says

Screen cast sent #WDP-454-18893
BTW – Massfocus, your screen cast was really helpful in tracking this down! A++ would watch again!

Glad i could help!

1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Located in Belgium
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
Ritchie30 says

Massfocus

I see you are from Netherlands. I usually buy here, but want to try what to sell, but understand not all. My English is so bad, and could well be Dutch language need help. If you even have time? Can i contact you ? Greets Ritchie

1042 posts Massfocus
+7 more
Massfocus says

Massfocus I see you are from Netherlands. I usually buy here, but want to try what to sell, but understand not all. My English is so bad, and could well be Dutch language need help. If you even have time? Can i contact you ? Greets Ritchie

Mail sent bud!

by
by
by
by
by
by