2 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
actorfactor says

New user here, not very savvy and in need of assistance. Bought the HAPPINESS PREMIUM RESPONSIVE WORDPRESS THEME a few days ago, excited by ThemeForest’s offer of FREE APPLICATION for the first certain number of buyers (30, I believe it was). I purchased the template, approved the payment, and received the folder just fine. However, now that I have it, I’d like to know how this free application offer works, how I can take advantage of the gift, and who might be responsible for said application? I’m not having luck contacting ThemeForest directly, could be my lack of experience, or could be they are just hard to pin down… but I can’t seem to locate a CONTACT US option. I did write to Envato, and they gently and kindly suggested I contact Themeforest directly, OR write to you all for guidance. If anyone has any advice to share with me, I’d really appreciate the help. Thank you so much for any advice you can throw my way. Jen

457 posts
  • Austria
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
iHelp says

Hey there,

the offer is not from themeforest (which is the marketplace) but from ThemeMakers, the authors that developed that theme. I assume you bought this:

http://themeforest.net/item/happiness-premium-responsive-wordpress-theme/3809544?sso?WT.ac=search_item&WT.seg_1=search_item&WT.z_author=ThemeMakers

So I recommend following the links to apparently “open a ticket for the Free Theme Installation” :)

Cheers!

2 posts
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
actorfactor says

Oh iHelp, you rock… jeez that was way more simple than I had imagined it would be. Guess my lack of savvy unnerved me a bit… THANK YOU SO MUCH for your guidance!! You made that so easy! Thanks a bundle! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by